1) You should make your Adsense ads look as a part of your web page. They shouldn’t look like an Ad. People are negative to advertising. They search the internet for content not ads. Especially Banners have a less of 0,5% response. Their days are over. Imagine if you have an Adsense ad looking like the typical Banner with different colors. It will not be profitable.
2) Text ads are better than image ads. Like before, people are more responsive to text than images. In a way it is considered as a part of the online document and is more clickable.
3) No Border ads. One of the best tricks is to erase the borders of Adsense ads and make them again having the same color with your website’s background.
4) No other advertisements. The first reason is to be legitimate according to Google’s Rules and the second more practical reason is that you do not want to distract your visitor’s attention and go somewhere else without clicking your Adsense ads.
5) Placement. Even if you have the best Ad, people will not respond if they don’t see it instantly. The best place to see the ad is the top of your web page and the next is aside
your document’s text. Visitors will click it more frequently since it will look like your text.
6) Traffic. Try to use legitimate ways of traffic. Some people use Google Adwords and other Pay per Click search engines. The problem here is to search very carefully for the right niche and keywords in order to make your campaigns profitable. Other ways is link popularity techniques like link exchange directories, software or even mass blog submission techniques. Don’t use link farms and classifieds for that, because search engine’s algorithms are extremely clever and they will ban your listings.
7) Do not rely on one website. Yes you can make money with one website but try to make as more as possible.
8) Relevant content is King. Articles are one of the best tactics to create huge websites that will be crawled by search engine’s robots. Don’t forget search engines exist to provide relevant content at first. One excellent resource to automate your article directory procedure is http://www.articleequalizer.com .You can create an article database in minutes which otherwise is time consuming and it would take you a week!
9) Use site maps. Google’s site maps visit your site and crawl it much sooner that any other submission process. More information is here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps
10) Relevant ads. It’s one of the most important factors for Adsense success. If the internet user can’t find relevant ad in your page he or she won’t click the ad. Would you act differently? So it’s critical to create relevant resource for your web page. In order to do that, you must do the following steps.
First the file must be saved with the appropriate name for example: Golf-Secrets.html if your article is about golf. So the webpage will be:
Second thing you must change is your title tag. For example:
Title Golf-Secrets article title
Third is the heading. The first sentence must have this heading:
12 Golf secrets