Hi friends in my earlier post I have discus about BSNL 3G Tips, where you can download or surf 45 GB (now 30 GB) of data at Rs. 98.00 only by using BSNL LIVE APN and Proxy: 10.220.67.131 and Port: 8080. But in that trick it is not possible to download Torrent file using uTorrent or any other P2P client.
After many research I found a trick to download torrents with IDM or any other Downloading Application.
- First, Download the Torrent file which you want to download from any torrent site (Ex. kat.ph, extratorrent
- Save the torrent file in Your PC.
- Then go to ZBIGZ.COM
- Click on upload and Upload the torrent file.
- Hit Go Free! button
- Wait for caching the torrent File.
- Now click on Download button.
- It will ask for ''choose your account"
- Choose Free account
- Wait for few Second
- IDM will take over the download.